- Tribhuvan International Airport Drop and pickup service.
- 1-night accommodation in Kathmandu with a BB plan.
- 2-night accommodation in Pokhara.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara tourist bus ticket (if you need air ticket of Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu you most need to pay extra cost for your ticket)
- Pokhara-Nayapool transportation during the trek as per itinerary.
- Annapurna base camp to Pokhara helicopter flight cost.
- 3 meals and Guest House accommodation during the trek.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) fees
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit
- A government license holder experienced guide and porters
- Insurance, food, accommodation, and wage and all kind of their needs for guides and porters
- Free company duffel bags, Trekking Maps, and t-shirt.
- First Aid Kit
- Service charge and government taxes
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
Cost does not Include
- Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (besides breakfast).
- all kinds of Personal nature expenses (shopping, extra snacks, etc.)
- all kinds of drinks(Alcoholic drinks, chocolates, tea, and coffee.)
- Tips for guide and porter.
- Extra accommodation and meals outside of the itinerary.
- Costs from unexpected occurrences (i.e. cancellations, weather problems, damages of property, illness, etc.)
One of the members from Nepal Hiking Adventure will be there to welcome you to Nepal. Then, he will drive you towards your hotel at Thamel. Thamel is the central hub for every tourist visiting Nepal. In the meantime, you can either relax at your hotel or visit our office to have a discussion about the trip. Overnight at Thamel.
Duration: 25 minutes/6 hours drive.
Having your first delightful breakfast at Kathmandu, you take a tourist bus from near Thamel. your journey from Kathmandu to Pokhara you will be driven through Trishuli river and other hilly areas of Prithivi Highway.
OR, if you choose through flight, you take a 25 minutes scenic flight to Pokhara. The aerial journey from Kathmandu to Pokhara offers remarkable scenes of greenery hills, valleys, rivers, remote villages, lakes and many more.
Once you reach Pokhara, you will be transferred to your hotel near Lakeside. From your hotel, you can observe panoramic views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Machapuchare. Overnight at Pokhara.
Duration: 6 hours
From the city of Pokhara, you drive to Kyumi on a private vehicle which takes 2 hours. You will then start trekking from Kyumi up to Jhinu Danda. Jhinu Danda is a famous spot among trekkers as it offers a hot spring bath for relaxation. The trails follow decent up and down with beautiful ethnic villages, farmlands, terraces, streams, etc. Reaching Jhinu, you can have a warm bath on hot springs and relax your body and mind. Overnight at Jhinu GuestHouse.
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
Today you will descend from Jhinu Danda and ascent for hours to Chhomrong village. Then, you cross the suspension bridge over Chhomrong river and take steep climb Bamboo crossing villages of Tilche, Sinuwa, and Kuldighar. With the final walk among the deep forest of bamboo, you reach Bamboo Camp. Overnight at Bamboo GuestHouse.
Duration: 6 to 7 hours
Leaving Bamboo, the routes pass through the evergreen bamboo forest which inhabitants unique flora and fauna of this region. Passing some glaciated rivers, water streams, wooden bridges, you then start hiking up towards Deurali. Enjoying the stunning peak of Machapuchare, you will leave the dense greenery region to the subalpine region of Annapurna. A few more hours of walking over the rough, less vegetated trails, you reach Deurali. Overnight at Deurali Guesthouse.
Altitude: MBC (3,700m), ABC ( 4,130m)
Duration: 5 to 6 hours
After an early breakfast at Deurali, you start hiking up along the river channel which finally steeps up making it very difficult to walk. Soon reaching Machapuchare Base Camp, you will be rewarded with magnificent views of numerous world-famous peaks. It includes Annapurna I, II, III and south, Dhaulagiri, Gangapurna, Himchuli, Gandharvachuli, etc. Here, Machapuchare dominates all other peaks and stands just above you. Leaving MBC, the trail broadens to Annapurna Base Camp. With a final climb to ABC, you will get the views and experience of your lifetime. The great Annapurna will stand just in front of you with other snow peaks. Enjoy the 360-degree panoramic views of the entire Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges; then save this scenery into your mind for a lifetime. Overnight at ABC.
Duration: 30 minutes to reach Pokhara and transfer to Hotel.
As it is your last day of Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trek, you take a scenic helicopter trip back to Pokhara. While returning to Pokhara, you can enjoy some features of the Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour. Take an aerial glimpse of the entire Annapurna Region for the last time. Once you land at Pokhara, you then transfer to hotel and day free time to Pokhara you can enjoy yourself at beautiful valleys of Pokhara.